CenturyLink Cable Internet Plans
Internet Plans and Pricing from CenturyLink
Television Plans and Pricing from CenturyLink
Bundle Plans and Pricing from CenturyLink
CenturyLink is the third largest DSL Internet provider in America and the fifth largest fiber optic
Internet provider. It offers service in 33 states. The publicly traded company started out in
Louisiana in 1968, it is the third-largest telecommunications provider in the nation. Today over 5
million users trust reliable, fast CenturyLink Internet.
- CenturyLink high speed Internet comes with a 30 day satisfaction guarantee.
- According to an annual study done by the FCC, CenturyLink has a ratio of over 75% of its actual
speeds to its advertised speeds.
- CenturyLink offers both home and business services including high speed Internet, phone service,
home security, and TV for homes, and cloud, security, data, voice and managed IT services for
businesses of all size.
- Service from CenturyLink is offered in these states: Arizona, California, Nevada, New Mexico,
Utah, Wyoming, Washington, Oregon, Montana, Idaho, Texas, Oklahoma, Missouri, Mississippi,
Louisiana, Kansas, Colorado, Arkansas, Wisconsin, South Dakota, Nebraska, Minnesota, Michigan,
Iowa, Indiana, Illinois, Virginia, Tennessee, South Carolina, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, New
Jersey, Georgia, Florida, and Alabama.
- Fiber Internet service is available to homes in select cities in Arizona, Colorado, Florida,
Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Carolina, Oregon, Utah, Washington, and Wisconsin. It also
provides service to only businesses in a few other select metropolitan areas.
- You can choose from Prism TV and DIRECTV for your home TV service from CenturyLink.
- 24/7 technical support is always available.
- CenturyLink high speed Internet as fast as 10 Mbps is available for as low as $19.95 monthly on
5 year pricing for plans with unlimited nationwide calling bundles with Internet.
- High speed Internet with 20 Mbps speeds can be found from CenturyLink for $34.95 per month.
You can build your own bundle to suit your needs, to save money, and to get the convenience of fewer
This page provides an overview of the percent of population with access to
broadband, technology, and maximum advertised speeds for the nation.
Total area: (sq miles)137,974
Population Density: (people per sq mile)365
The Fine Print
CenturyLink high speed internet offers either month-to-month, 12 month, 24
month or longer contracts. The longer the contract, the cheaper the monthly price for service. Not
included in the listed monthly price is a modem fee that is $8.99 a month if you lease, or a
one-time purchase of $99.99. As well there is a one-time activation fee that varies based on region
and your selected service. This activation fee is non-refundable. In addition to these hidden fees,
if you chose to terminate your service you will pay an early termination fee. This is outlined as
your current monthly rate times how many months you have left in your contract up to $200.